According to current legislation, the processing of customer data of GTC SRL services is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and rights.
Data collected: purposes and legal bases of the processing
1. Data provided voluntarily by the customer: These are the data provided by the customer voluntarily to GTC SRL by filling in forms, sending email messages to our company email boxes, telephone and chat. They are collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. To carry out contractual activities with the customer. In the case of using a contact request, the customer's data, even during the period of use of the service, can be used to directly verify the experience of using GTC SRL.
2. For administrative purposes and for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax nature, or to process requests from the judicial authority.
3. To provide technical assistance to the customer.
4. In the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by email, of newsletters and advertising material.
5. In the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for personnel selection purposes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the interested party.
Methods of processing and data retention times
The data collected will be processed using electronic or in any case automated, IT and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security of the same in any case. . The data is kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, GTC SRL applies rules that prevent the storage of data indefinitely and therefore limits the storage time in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
Subjects authorized to process, responsible and communicate data
The processing of the data collected is carried out by internal staff of GTC SRL for this purpose identified and authorized for the processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external data processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, and precisely:
* companies belonging to our corporate group for the data collected in point 1.1;
* people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company for the data collected in point 1.1;
* companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned purposes (market analysis and research service, management of payments by credit card, maintenance of IT systems);
* companies that purchase and / or resell CUSTOMER services for the data collected in point 1.2.
Rights of the interested party
Holder of the treatment
The data controller is GTC SRL - Via Campania, 55 86170 Isernia, IT
Responsible for the treatment